Now that the outside of the S13 was looking the part, the interior needed some serious work to get it up to par. First up, the sound deadening was removed and the whole interior prepped and cleaned. Unfortunately, this weekend we didn't access to a booth, so it was back to the historic driveway paint technique for us. Here's how the mixing bench looked:
And the ''booth':
After many cups of C's yellow and a large amount of swearing and frustration when trying to get to all the nooks and crannies of the interior, we finished it up with a few coats of rainbow flake followed by clear.
The S13 had always looked ok from the outside, but the interior was always a let down. It's good to finally have the whole shell looking flash.
Next up we got busy reassembling the interior bits and getting the exterior completed, ready for the car's new vinyl liveries that we had spent weeks designing.
Next up, a trip to our new vinyl sponsor - Demon Graphics.