With the cage..
dash bar, tunnel, seat mounts..
front bar work, rear fuel cell and all other mounts and details fabbed up and completed..
It was time for some paint. After one final test fit of all the components, we stripped it down and started to prep.
I managed to forget the camera, but we were lucky enough to score a friends booth for the weekend. It was a hectic weekend full of sanding and masking. It was also Adam's first time using a booth, and his first time spraying the inside of a car, but the result turned out fantastic.
We added a coat of fine glitter over the custom red metallic before adding the final clear coats. It really gets wild in the sun.
Now time for the outside...