Filed under Japan
Maybe I'll get to have a proper drive of this car soon. But for now, more fixing. First up was the shambles of a turbo line setup. I managed to bang exhaust into a curb, which resulted in a decently cracked exhaust manifold. While getting the manifold off, so Shane the Australian-Japanese could weld it up for me, we noticed that the oil drain was kinked. Not only this, but these awesomely crappy water lines were leaking all over the place. So I swapped the lines back to a stock set, until I get the time/money to go to proper braided set with s14 waterneck. Next was the subframe, Jesse let me use the garage again, to escape 35 degree and 100% humid Japanese heat: Stripped, and ready to put back in. I know all this fixing isn't the most exciting thing to read about, better updates soon.