Making Stuff Fit
Filed under Joel
So in hindsight 19x10j on the front of an r32 probably wasn't the greatest idea. But we managed to make it work anyway. I switched the rears to 235's and the fronts to 225/35's, I would have liked to gone to a smaller profile, but was on a budget, and no cheaper brands do 225/30. I forget how many times we cut and welded the front camber arms, this photo was after the first time, I think we ended up taking around 30-40mm out in the end. The camber arms worked good, managed to get enough camber in the front. The rear wheels fitted up fine, no major changes needed. So after all that, it now drives. Its good to have all the parts back on again.